You’re so vain, I’ll bet you think this tweet is about you. Don’t you?… Today’s
#sundayhome feature is dedicated to beautiful mirrors. So whether you’re vain or just love how a mirror transforms a room or hallway, my pick of 5 beautiful mirrors are coming right up…
- Bordeaux Antique Venetian Mirror from Ivory Pearls Interiors http://www.ivorypearlinteriors.com/mirrors-48/bordeaux-antique-venetian-mirror-462.html – Glam at £203.23.
- Large Venetian Mirror from
@OliverBonas http://www.oliverbonas.com/646017_645997_clear.htm – Stylish and a steal at £98.
- Olivia Ivory Large Mirror from
@LauraAshley__ – Stunning at £192.50 (down from £275.00).
- Ornate Mirror in various colours by
@OutThereOnTwit – available from @nothsdotcom http://bit.ly/zhDt8M – Sensational at £195.
- Hampshire Grey Mirror from Brissi http://www.brissi.co.uk/shop.php?action=show&range=243&pid=544– Divine at £290.
Mirror, mirror on the wall… which is the fairest of them all?
- Black Nicholas Kirkwood Groucho Slingback Courts from
@Selfridges – Sensational at £490.
- Green Kurt Geiger Class Courts
@Kurt_Geiger – Cute at £210.
- Christian Louboutin SO F… 100 Python Sandals from
@NETAPORTER – If Only at £765.
- Blue Jimmy Choo Vibe Platform Peep-Toes – Divine @ £525.
- Taupe-Latte LK Bennett Nadina Shoe – Delicious at £175 (& 15% off online until Sunday).
I’m drooling over all of these stunning heels but if I could only have one of these pairs (one pair would do!) …*drum roll*… My
#shoefriday #gtopspot goes to the gorgeous, the divine, the sensational… #4 Blue Jimmy Choo Vibe Platform Peep-Toes. Gorge! G x
- Thai Pin, St Margarets – The best Thai in the area and tonight’s take-away! Authentic and good value.
- The Botonist on the Green
@_TheBotanistkew – Impressive array of beers (from its brewery) & good food too. Love the baked Camembert.
- The Duke, Richmond – Fab gastro pub. Fave for theatre-goers (and actors). My pick are the bangers and mash.
- Rock and Rose, Kew Road
@rockandrosenews – One to definitely venture SW for. Offers ‘food, passion and glamour’ & it delivers.
- Brocca Antica, St Margarets – A superb Italian with delightful atmosphere. Crab taglionlini gets my vote.
Love Wednesdays… half-way to the weekend! What better way to celebrate than talk about things that make us feel healthy & beautiful? There’s nothing quite like a fresh polish on the nails… I had mine done today & I feel ready to rock the boardroom & the dance floor!
That’s right, you’ve ‘nailed’ it… today’s
#wellbeingwednesday looks at 5 different polishes and places to get gels that make you jel! @OPINAILS soak-off gels from The Wax Bar, St Margarets. Colour – ‘I don’t know Jacques!’ – generally lasts for 3-4 weeks. Lush at £36.
- Shellac from Kleo Nails, Richmond. Colour – Natural Pink – generally lasts for 10 days. Pretty in pink at £33.
- Jessica GELeration from Heaven V
@VirginActiveUK, Bank. Colour – Hot Fudge – generally lasts for 2 weeks. Sexy at £34.
- Organic strengthening gel from Senshi Beauty, Richmond – Colour – French – lasts c. 3 weeks. Au naturel at £40.
- Gel infills from Kleo Nails, East Sheen. Colour – Creative ‘Nail Noir’ – lasts up to 5 weeks but destroys nails! Dangerous at £26.
Evening! I recently visited a friend who’s just moved house, but was so disorganised, I didn’t have much time to buy her a pressie. Fortunately, working in the city, there are a few nice places to pick up gifts last-minute, so I didn’t turn up empty-handed.
So… I thought I’d dedicate today’s inaugural
#tuesdaytreats to housewarming gifts. Next time, I’ll be much better prepared! My pick of 5 fabulous housewarming gifts to follow… but which will steal the ‘G Top Spot’ accolade today? I hope these inspire you!
- Aspinal of London Guest Book in Ivory Calf – Sophisticated at £49.
- Set of 6 Butterfly Prints from
@RockettStGeorge – Beautiful at £29.
- Books Make A Home: Elegant Ideas for Storing and Displaying Books from
@OliverBonas – Bookish charm at £19.99.
- Stripy Doggy Doorstops from
@grahamandgreen – The Dog’s B*llocks at £39.
- White Mulberry Hand Care Set from
@MoltonBrownUK – Classic at £39. Plus spend £40 at the moment and get a free shower gel!
After a day of drooling over
#oscars gowns, I thought I’d pick an entirely different topic to kick off the first #mysterymonday feature…
According to the PFMA, in 2011 there were 8 million cats & 8 million dogs in the UK. To celebrate our love of pets, today’s feature looks at stylish accessories for cats & dogs. 5 items will receive today’s
#mysterymonday gongs. But which camp are you in? Cat or dog?
- Harry Barker Bon Chien Dog Food Storage from Hair of the Dog London – “Bon Chien, Bon Appetit” – Smart at £44.
- Alessi Tigrito Cat Bowl by Alessi from
@AmaraUK – Sleak at £42.
- Union Jack Walled Dog Bed by Hugo & Hennie from
@notonthehighst – Patriotic at £91.
- Emma Bridgewater Personalised Red Star Small Pet Bowl – Pretty at £20.
- Green Kitten Starter Kit from Hair of the Dog London “the purrrfect gift for your kitten or cat” – Cute at £30.
So which of these beautiful cat and dog accessories will receive the coveted ‘G Top Spot’ Award? Is the leading role a cat or a dog?
So has your Sunday been a day of rest? Not for me! Up too early for a long training run & managed to squeeze in a bit of shopping too. I’m now ready for an evening curled up on the sofa, cat on my lap, reading the papers. So in honour of my night on the sofa, my first #SundayHome feature is dedicated to SOFAS…
- Aubergine Snooze Velvet Sofa by Graham and Green and as featured in the March issue of Living etc magazine – Gorgeous at £2,250.
- Deco sofa by couch design as featured on Notonthehighstreet – Cool at £2,100.
- Chamonix Velvet Chocolate Sofa by Sweet Pea and Willow “Would not look out of place in a ski chalet” – Luxury at £1,480.
- Fearn Upholstered Small 2 Seater Sofa in Caitlyn Silver by Laura Ashley – Lush at £600.
- Flatford Large Sofa from Sofas and Stuff in Moon Earth Charcoal – Stylish at £1,070.
5 gorgeous sofas in today’s #SundayHome feature but there’s only one #GTopSpot and that goes to… *drum roll*…
#SundayHome #GTopSpot goes to #3 Chamonix Velvet Chocolate Sofa by Sweet Pea and Willow for offering the most luxury at a great price! G x