I’ve blogged before about #MysteryNight, which my friend Luci and I take it in turns to organise, every month. The ‘activity’ remains a mystery until the day when we send each other 3 clues on Twitter.
I’ve just booked November’s Mystery Night for next weekend and thought I’d quickly cover off the last 5 Mystery Nights we’ve been on…
- June – Luci booked us tickets for the Best of The Comedy Store at the Udderbelly Festival on the Southbank. You can never go wrong with The Comedy Store, nor the big upside down purple cow!
- July – I organised for us to go up The Shard and afterwards for drinks at House of Peroni. The view is incredible at almost twice the height of any other viewing platform in London. We then enjoyed Peroni cocktails at 41 Portland Place. The House is back open until the end of November.
- August – Luci arranged for us to go the races at Sandown Park. I can’t actually believe it but I’ve never been to the races before! We had a flutter, enjoyed the horse racing with Pimm’s in the sun and then went for drinks and something to eat at Layla in Esher.
- September – I then took us back to the Southbank Centre for a sensational night of singing, cabaret, dancing, comedy and burlesque with Miss Tempest Rose and the House of Burlesque.
- October – And last month Luci raised the stakes by organising for us to climb over the O2. An incredible experience for those wanting to do something a bit different in London.
Hopefully this gives you some fun ideas of different things to do in and around London and if you need any more inspiration, then read about our first 5 Mystery Night activities of the year here.
Looking forward to this Saturday’s #MysteryNight, but can Luci guess where we’re going?