Off the radar
Hello & welcome to #SundayTimes & my last post for the summer…
I’ve been off the radar for a few weeks, mainly because I’ve been busy with my new job. And as I’ve got a busy month ahead, I’m going to take the opportunity to sign off for a bit and have some #GTimeOut focusing on the following:
- BMW’s i3 electric car launches this week at Old Billingsgate in the City, which is where I’ll be based for the next week, overlooking The Shard and Tower Bridge (pics above).
- Then I head to Switzerland for my brother’s 40th celebrations in the Alps. Really looking forward to the break and a party in a cabane in the mountains!
- Not long after that I’m heading to Moscow for the final weekend of the World Championships, at the same time ticking off my New Year’s Resolution to visit a new country in 2013.
- When I return, I will be getting my head down and settling into my new job and new and exciting projects to come.
- The time out will also give me the opportunity to think of new ideas and inspiration for Ginger and Spice!
I will tweet the odd picture from my adventures but in the meantime, enjoy the summer and see you back here in a wee while…
Over and #GTimeOut!
By Sarah Mayo