Flash the Lash
Welcome to #SundayTimes. One of my New Year’s Resolutions was to learn a new skill… So, this week I did just that.
Having discovered lash extensions last year, I was immediately interested in finding out how to train to apply them myself. Last week I went on a two-day Nouveau Lashes course & loved it! I’m now working through my case studies prior to ‘graduating’ in June.
So, today’s #5aday blog features 5 reasons to book yourself onto a Nouveau Lashes training course.
- New experiences make you a better person & teach you things about yourself. I realised that I have much more patience than I thought!
- You don’t have to be a beauty therapist. If you have a steady hand & like intricate detail, then you’ll probably be a natural at it.
- Nouveau Lashes are industry-leading – made from soft natural human hair, they’re light, natural looking, comfortable & long-lasting.
- The Nouveau Lashes trainers are excellent (shout out to Debbie & Carrie in Purley!). The standards of training are the very best.
- If you’re looking to change your career or looking for additional income, this is a great option, part-time or full-time.
5 excellent reasons why you should book yourself onto the Nouveau Lashes course. Find out all that’s involved here. If lash training isn’t for you, then think about what skill you would like to learn. It could be rewarding, personally & professionally.
And even if you don’t want to learn how to actually apply lashes, then why not try a set? They’re perfect for the holidays. You can find your nearest Nouveau Lashes salon or technician here.
Enjoy the rest of the bank holiday weekend!
By Sarah Mayo