Welcome to #BookClubMonday. Today’s theme is a little different from my past book blogs & is inspired by a seminar I went to on Friday.
Nigel Botterill, award-winning entrepreneur, opened a Business Expo at Twickenham Stadium with advice on best marketing your business. Nigel delivered a memorable talk & gave us some useful tips, which will certainly help focus my attention for future business ventures.
So, today’s #5aday is dedicated to books to give you advice if starting a business, need motivation or simply want to improve yourself.
- Botty’s Rules: 29 Success Secrets from the UK Entrepreneur Who’s Been There & Done it… by Nigel Botterill
- From Crew to Captain by David Mellor – I was recently privileged to hear some of David’s advice first-hand.
- Getting More: How you can negotiate to succeed in work & life by Stuart Diamond – As recommended by my old boss.
- Mental Ketchup by Jamie Edwards – I was fortunate to meet Jamie a couple of years ago & was sold on his ‘PMA’.
- Wake Up & Change Your Life by Duncan Bannatyne – As recommended by my friend Tori, for being brilliant.
5 very different books to help improve your skills, attitude or business but which will be the most successful in today’s #GTopSpot?
Today’s #BookClubMonday #GTopSpot goes to #3 Getting More: How you can negotiate to succeed in work & life by Stuart Diamond – Invaluable for both work & life. G x
By Sarah Mayo