Welcome to #ThursdayFriday! We’ve been enjoying some glorious summery weather over the last few days… though sadly it’s not here to stay.
On Tuesday, Luci & I went to see A Chorus Line at the Palladium, & met pre-theatre opposite for drinks & tapas on the terrace of Aqua.
Today’s #5aday is London rooftop/terrace bars with a view. With summer around the corner, get dreaming of where to sip those sundowners.
- Aqua Nueva or Kyoto on the 5th Floor, for cocktails or saké & incredible views towards Marble Arch – entrance from Argyll Street.
- Madison Restaurant, Tapas & Cocktail Bar, at the top of One New Change for cocktails & a sensational view overlooking St Paul’s Cathedral.
- Queen Elizabeth Roof Garden (designed by the Eden Project) on the Southbank for Pimms & stunning riverside views.
- SUSHISAMBA on the 38th & 39th floors of the Heron Tower, Bishopsgate for champers or saké & breathtaking views of London.
- Tom’s Terrace at Somerset House for cocktails, nibbles & magnificent views of the Thames.
5 fabulous places to enjoy drinks & a view this coming summer… but which stands head & shoulders above the rest in today’s #GTopSpot?
Today’s #ThursdayFriday #GTopSpot goes to #4 SUSHISAMBA on the 38th & 39th floors of the Heron Tower – an exotic location for a special evening & view. (And venue for my leaving drinks tonight, I’ve just discovered!) G x
By Sarah Mayo