Running on Empty
Hello! Over the last few weeks I’ve been feeling run down & full of cold. Not great preparation for my run this coming weekend!
I have been popping so many pills I’m rattling! So, today’s #WellbeingWednesday #5aday features great supplements to keep you fighting fit.
- Boots Pharmaceuticals Cold & Flu relief Echinacea – a herbal medicine to relieve cold symptoms @ £5.99 for 30 capsules.
- Sun Chlorella “A” – a high quality & balanced nutritional supplement, rich in many nutrients @ £21.95 for 300 tablets.
- Holland & Barrett Skin Hair & Nails Formula – a naturally inspired supplement providing vital nutrients @ £4.99 for 40 pills.
- Boots Value Health Non-Drowsy Hayfever & Allergy Relief – a good remedy for hayfever symptoms @ 99p for 7 tablets.
- Protex-H – Extract of prickly pear speeds up muscle recovery during strenuous activity (marathons) @ £29.85 for 12.
5 supplements to keep illness at bay & promote health & wellbeing everyday & during training but which will win today’s #GTopSpot?
Today’s #WellbeingWednesday #GTopSpot goes to #2 Sun Chlorella “A” – For all your Iron, Vit B12, Vit D & Folic Acid needs! G x