#BookClubMonday! This coming Sunday I am running a 30km in France (& I’m scared!). During my (insufficient) training I’ve been listening to audiobooks.
#5aday features 5 great audiobooks to run to… My preference is for a gripping thriller to escape the pounding of those pavements!
- The Fear Index by Robert Harris – Be transported to lakeside Geneva where a thrilling mystery unfolds…
- Theodore Boone by John Grisham – Follow a 13 year old as he uncovers the truth around a suspected murder case.
- The Bat by Jo Nesbo – The first in the Harry Hole detective series, takes place in Sydney & gets personal.
- Killing Floor by Lee Child – The first in the Jack Reacher series when he’s wrongly arrested for murder…
- The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown – Follow Robert Langdon’s mysterious chase through Washington’s dark history.
5 thrilling stories which will keep you entertained on those long training runs but which is the most gripping in today’s
#BookClubMonday #GTopSpot goes to #1 The Fear Index by Robert Harris – Compelling story-telling to run to! G x