Welcome to #ThursdayFriday! On Sunday I featured some top eateries to visit in South West London on the Thames between Putney & Barnes.
Today I’m heading further west along the Thames to my current stomping ground & featuring 5 more must-visit places this coming summer…
- Kew – Rock and Rose – one of my favourite haunts & The Glasshouse – for something more special (one Michelin star).
- Richmond-upon-Thames – Gaucho & The Bingham – if you’re wanting to go all out at these fab river-side locations this summer.
- St Margarets – Brocca Antica – my fave Italian & Brula – for some very traditional French cuisine.
- Petersham – The Dysart Arms – lovely on a summer’s day & Petersham Nurseries – for an experience & one Michelin star!
- Kingston-upon-Thames – Jamie’s Italian – top atmosphere & Italian food & Las Iguanas Mexican – buzzing atmosphere & yummy Mexican.
5 great places out west… you must visit them all but which area receives today’s #ThursdayFriday #GTopSpot star?