Welcome to #WellbeingWednesday! While winter seems to maintain a firm grip on the weather, it can be easy to get down in the dumps.
#5aday aims to help you bid goodbye to that bad frame of mind with these 5 steps to beating the blues & boosting your mood!
- Exercise – For an instant boost, release those endorphins by taking some exercise. Running is my therapy followed by Bikram Yoga!
- Dream – Take positive action & plan how you will achieve your dream today. Reignite your passion for life & forget about your woes.
- Challenge – Set yourself a physical goal – a half marathon or the 30 day Bikram Yoga challenge & feel a real a sense of achievement.
- Talk – A problem shared is a problem halved. Spend time with friends and family, talking through problems & plotting for the future.
- Give Back – Increase your sense of purpose by doing something for others – volunteer in the community or donate to a charity.
5 simple ways to perk yourself up. Just remember that there are lots of wonderful opportunities out there, all waiting to be grasped!
See you back here on Friday for #TheChainofInspiration – who will Krista Watters be interviewing next?
<a href=”http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3850824/?claim=662e2cf6xg5″>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>