#BookClubMonday! It’s been a few weeks since the last book blog so today’s #5aday features the last 5 books that I’ve read.
It’s an eclectic mix, so there should be something here for all tastes & moods… including some classics & current bestsellers.
- Waiting for Sunrise by William Boyd – Sunday Times Bestseller! Enter a wartime world of sex, scandal & spies.
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes – A love story covering some difficult & controversial issues. You may need tissues.
- Watermelon by Marian Keyes – I borrowed this from a friend & it’s a very light & easy read. Feel good chick lit!
- Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert – Inspiring tale of women’s travels to Italy, India & Bali post divorce.
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho – Finally read this international bestselling story about the pursuit of dreams.
5 very different books covering inspiring topics & bearing philosophical messages but which will take the #1 spot in today’s
#BookClubMonday #GTopSpot goes to #5 The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho – Get dreaming!
“Maktub,” she said. “If I am really part of your dream, you’ll come back one day.” – Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
Maktub means “It is written” or destined, in Arabic.