#SaturdayShopping! It may officially be spring but the weather is filthy! Weekends like this are made for holing up at home. Today’s #5aday was inspired by a recent trip to The Conran Shop when I fell in love with the bright neon lighting & beautiful displays.
So it may be disgustingly cold out there but bring a bit of spring warmth into the home with today’s
#5aday of bright home accessories!
- Oliver Bonas Neon Water Bottles – Choose from range of bright neon for a splash of colour in the kitchen @ £5.95.
- Heals Pantone Mugs by Whitbread Wilkinson – Choose the right pantone for your home or mood @ £10.
- Amara Pantone Scented Candle – Peach & Rose – Stimulate all the senses with this colourful candle @ £22.
- Graham and Green Felt Gypsy Cushions – Add a pop of colour to your sitting room with these vibrant cushions @ £30.
- Freire Printz Dandelion Clock Limited Edition Screen Print – Brighten up your walls with a stunning print @ £40.
5 brilliantly bright ideas to brighten up the home this dreary weekend but which will brighten up today’s
#SaturdayShopping #GTopSpot goes to #1 Oliver Bonas Neon Water Bottles – The cheap & cheerful option! G x