#WellbeingWednesday. Now that March is finally here & spring is around the corner, it’s time for a spring preen!
Over the last few days I’ve been preened & pampered. After a couple of months of no polish, now’s the time to shine with today’s
- Manicure & CND World Shellac Polish from the ladies at Kleo Beauty Richmond. My chosen shade this week – Fedora.
- Spa Pedicure & matching Fedora CND World Shellac Polish from the fabulous Mia at Kleo Beauty Richmond.
- A massage. Kleo Beauty have a fab loyalty scheme offering a massage after 10 stamps (1 stamp per £20 spent).
- Cut & Finish from lovely Monika at Aveda Vertigo Salon in St Margarets. Amazing head massage & sleek styling.
- Wax from Strip London, St Paul’s – for a quick, pain-free wax treatment & a browse of all the lovely lingerie.
5 pampering steps to look & feel polished & brand new this spring… but which is the ultimate in spring preening in today’s #GTopSpot?
Today’s #WellbeingWednesday #GTopSpot goes to #5 Wax from Strip London, St Paul’s with the bonus of browsing the gorgeous lingerie boutique!
Get spring preening ladies! Happy
#WellbeingWednesday. G x