Shoes Glorious Shoes!
#SaturdayShopping! Today’s post happens to be my 200th & to celebrate, I’m dedicating today’s #5aday to my favourite subject…
#5aday is dedicated to SHOES, GLORIOUS SHOES! S/S collections are full of beautiful bright colours & here’s my pick of some of the best.
- Kurt Geiger Fontanne By B Brian Atwood in Pink/Orange – Step into spring in these gorgeous bright colours @ £195.
- Lucy Choi Jasmine Coral Suede – Put a spring into your step in these stunning studded coral sandals @ £195.
- LK Bennett Parrot Embroidered Cotton Courts by Caroline Issa – Spring to life in these pretty heels @ £250.
- Rupert Sanderson Kibo 100 High Wedge Peep Toes – Spring into action in these bright orange statement wedges @ £495.
- Valentino So Noir Leather Sandals – Spring to everyone’s attention in these fabulous pink sandals @ £600.
5 bold, bright & beautiful shoes for spring/summer but which will be springing into today’s
#SaturdayShopping #GTopSpot goes to #1 Kurt Geiger Fontanne By B Brian Atwood in Pink/Orange – Simple yet stunning. G x