Hello! It’s the new
#GTime (5pm) & time for #SundayTimes! Hope you’re having a lovely weekend & ready for tonight’s Oscars.
This last week we’ve seen some gorgeous A/W13 looks from London Fashion Week & the anticipation now builds for tonight’s Oscars red carpet. On Friday, thanks to
#canonfashion, I was lucky enough to go to Somerset House for London Fashion Weekend to drool over all the lovely labels & looks.
I watched the amazing Alice by
Temperley show, so today is dedicated to Alice & my favourite 5 looks from the S/S13 collection.
- Clarinet V-Neck Jumper & Bayadere shorts (not yet available) – Look bright & breezy in this casual knit @ £185.
- Harp Jacket & Bayadere trousers (not yet available) – Look on trend this S/S in minimalist & monochrome @ £325.
- Puccinella Jumpsuit – Look effortlessly glamorous in this print jumpsuit in a soft jersey material @ £345.
- Nijinsky Print Shirt & Long Print Skirt – Look pretty in this bold print @ £325 & £365.
- Long Pirouette dress & Temperley London black belt (not yet available) – Look sophisticated & sexy this spring.
5 sexy & highly wearable S/S13 outfits from Alice by Temperley but which will be springing into tonight’s
#SundayTimes #GTopSpot goes to #3 Puccinella Jumpsuit – Look sexy without trying. G x