Passion inspires Purpose
Afternoon! Welcome to
#TheFridayInterview and today’s #TheChainofInspiration… Friday is the perfect day to enjoy an inspirational interview, at the earlier time of 4pm, with that last cup of tea before the weekend!
“Erica, originally from Vancouver & now residing in the US, is passionate about nutrition, teaching yoga, holistic living and sailing. Erica is an international adventuress & is always visualising, planning big & seeking a healthier & happier life. She is soon to launch her own nutritional business ‘nubeleaf’ based on whole foods, nutrient dense & natural ingredients.
- When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? A trapeze artist! I didn’t run away to join the circus but did go to Trapeze School – one of my most exhilarating experiences!
- What are your 2013 hopes & dreams? I’m committed to building conscious business (through nubeleaf) that supports the health of people, pets & the planet.
- What makes you get up in the morning/inspires you? Sunshine! And when the sun isn’t shining: love, purpose & passion.
- How did you get interested in nutrition? I travelled to India when I was 18 & decided I wanted to learn how to heal the body naturally. I just knew it was my path.
- What is it you love most about eating healthy & mindfully? I love the energy that food gives us – it goes beyond calories. However, the QUALITY of the food is absolutely everything!
- What tips can you give to any passionate individual looking to branch out in the nutrition side of business? Passion inspires purpose: follow it! Become the expert in your field, but never pretend to have all the answers. Don’t be afraid to fail.
- What advice do you have for anyone who wants to set up a business doing what they love? Just do it! You’ve got to take the initiative to make things happen. Work hard (but don’t struggle) & be persistent. Ask questions & ask for help when you need it and above all have fun!
- What other passions take up your time? Aside from making green smoothies, roaring up my juicer, & yoga, I spend a lot of time writing, reading, cycling, sailing, taking long walks along the beach, art gallery hopping & travelling.
- Who would be your fantasy 5 dinner party guests? My number one guest invite would be Oprah! Next up would be the Obamas, Ghandi, Steve Jobs &Madonna.
- If you were stranded on a desert island, what 5 items would you wish you had? An unlimited supply of water, my man, spirulina, lip balm (with SPF), & a knife – gotta crack the coconuts!
If you fancy learning more about nutrition, inspired living or if you fancy connecting with Erica to collaborate or discuss all things health, nutrition & yoga, connect with her at www.ericablitz.com. Erica will be launching her new business, nubeleaf, very soon so stay tuned on how you can elevate your health & your life to the next level.”
Thanks Noura & Erica! Really looking forward to hearing more about nubeleaf. Best of luck & big respect for following your dream!
Erica now takes over the baton & will interview someone that inspires her for the next #TheChainofInspiration on Friday 8 March.
Have a wonderful weekend!