#WellbeingWednesday! Celebs are out in force tonight to celebrate the best of British music at the Brit Awards 2013…
The stars of the British music industry will be strutting their stuff down the red carpet in gorgeous outfits, wearing stunning make-up. So, in celebration tonight’s #WellbeingWednesday is dedicated to the best of British beauty brands & the make-up trends of this season.
- Barry M Trio Eyeshadows – Get a spring in your step in these bold, bright shades @ £5.99.
- Boots No7 Ballerina Beauty Blush Palette – This blush will have you blooming this spring @ £12.
- Butter London Fruit Machine Nail Lacquer in Opaque Punchy Carnation Creme – Punch above your weight in pink @ £13.
- Body Shop Baked-To-Last Bronzer – For the bronzed goddess in you @ £16.
- Burberry Lip Glow in Hipiscus No. 13 – Get lippy in this bright pink @ £18.50.
5 ways to dazzle (& support British brands) on or off the red carpet this season but which will take the stage in tonight’s #GTopSpot?
#WellbeingWednesday #GTopSpot goes to #5 Burberry Lip Glow in Hipiscus No. 13 – Bold, bright & beautiful.
Enjoy the Brits tonight everyone & good luck to all the nominees!