Evening! This past week has been busy with celebrations galore from Chinese New Year to the BAFTAs, NYFW, Pancake Day & Valentine’s Day.
If I were to sum it up in 5 words they’d be – Chinese, Cinema, Catwalk, Crepes and Cupid… Tonight’s
#ThursdayFriday theme is ‘The 5 Cs’. So whether you fancy dim sum in Chinatown or a romantic cocktail, tonight’s #5aday features places to go in London, for things beginning with C!
- Chinese – New World, Gerrard Place for cheap & cheerful dim sum or Yauatcha, Broadwick Street for chic-er dim sum.
- Cinema – Watch Lincoln at the Curzon Cinema, Chelsea or Casablanca at Curzon Cinema, Richmond.
- Catwalk – London Fashion Weekend, Somerset House 21-24 Feb for highlights from London Fashion Week & designer bargains.
- Crepes – Crepes Affaire, Spitalfields for lunch or Chez Lindsay, Richmond for dinner & cidre.
- Cupid – William Curley Chocolate Classes in Belgravia or Cocktails at Duck and Waffle, on the top of Heron Tower.
5 ideas of what to do & where to go to enjoy the 5 Cs in London over the coming weeks but which will claim tonight’s coveted
#ThursdayFriday goes to #3 Catwalk – London Fashion Weekend, Somerset House 21-24 Feb. See you there #CanonFashion! G x
p.s. Happy Valentine’s Day! x