Good evening & welcome to
#TuesdayTreats! With Valentine’s Day around the corner, there’s lots of talk of gift ideas for your loved one.
But what if you don’t have a special someone to shower you with gifts this year? Today’s
#TuesdayTreats is all about treating yourself.
- Question Air Feather & Stone Coco Leopard Print Scarf – Brighten up an outfit with this statement scarf @ £130.
- Alex Monroe Snake Necklace – Celebrate the Chinese New Year of the Snake with this gold-plated sexy pendant @ £132.
- Russell and Bromley Vixen T-Bar Shoes – Be on point in these stunning studded heels in bright spring colours @ £225.
- Pepe Jeans Buttermilk Leather Jacket – A staple wardrobe item this spring, team with bold & bright outfit @ £245.
- Anya Hindmarch Carker Purse on a String – Go green with this gorgeous pastel-coloured mini-satchel @ £450.
5 reasons to treat yourself this week, but which will have you falling head over heels in love in tonight’s
#TuesdayTreats #GTopSpot goes to #1 Question Air Feather & Stone Coco Leopard Print Scarf – Love at first sight! G x
p.s. and if you are looking for last minute gift ideas for a special someone, check out this previous post for Valentine’s gift ideas.