Evening! Welcome to
#SundayTimes & today’s #5aday #SkiSunday. In a month I head off to the Swiss Alps for skiing in Verbier & Crans Montana.
I’ve written a few skiing related posts before, so today’s
#5aday revisits some of these to give you inspiration if planning a ski break.
- Powder or Party or both? What are your priorities when planning your ski holiday? Read ‘Powder or Party?’ for 5 resort suggestions.
- If you answered both to #1 then Verbier is ideal. Read ‘Best of Verbier’ for 5 of the best places to ski & party in Verbier.
- If you’re interested in going somewhere with a difference then check out these 5 picture perfect ski resorts (from Gstaad to Kicking Horse).
- To maximise your skiing fun & fitness, read these 5 steps for all you need to get into shape to hit the slopes.
- Read my final ski-inspired post – an interview with Bramble Ski’s director Colin Mayo, on the business of skiing.
All this talk of skiing is teasing me, especially as the snow is so amazing at the moment. Bring on March – only 28 sleeps to go!
Enjoy the rest of your evening & Kung Hei Fat Choy! All the best for the Chinese New Year. May the year of the snake be a prosperous one.