#ThursdayFriday! Many of you are having a dry January as part of your new year, new you regime. If so, I hope it’s going well!
It may also be cold but you can’t hide indoors all winter. Instead, hide out at some of these secret & experiential London venues & events.
- Bar Night Jar “Hidden between two cafes… a hidden slice of old-school glamour on the fringes of Shoreditch.”
- Dining in the Dark “A sensory experience that awakens the senses… re-evaluate perception of taste and smell.”
- Evans and Peel Detective Agency “An underground secret venue hidden in the depths of Chelsea.”
- Gingerline “A clandestine dining experience for London’s food adventurers.” on the East London Line.
- Secret Cinema “Secret audience. Secret film. Secret locations. Secret worlds. Tell No-One.” from Future Cinema.
5 London experiences which will excite and evoke all the senses but which will exult in tonight’s