#TuesdayTreats. The most read #GTime from 2012 was this one about Christening Gifts, posted in May.
So, as there are so many beautiful gift ideas out there, I’ve dedicated the first
#TuesdayTreats #GTime of 2013 to more Christening Gifts.
- Bluebelle Create Personalised Giraffe Gift Plate – Gorgeous keepsake gift to mark a special occasion @ £18.99.
- Poppy Sparkles Initial & Birthstone Crystal Charm Necklace from Dorothy and Theodore – For a special princess @ £25.
- Hersey & Son Silversmiths Silver Personalised Expanding Christening Bracelet – A classic Christening gift @ £45.
- Out of Love Life’s Charms Box – A collection of sterling silver charms to accompany a child for life @ £55.
- Modo Creative Personalised Date of Birth/Christening Date Framed Print – Beautiful print to commemorate day @ £68.
5 delightful Christening gift ideas to mark a special day but which will make the greatest impression in tonight’s
#TuesdayTreats #GTopSpot goes to #5 Modo Creative Personalised Date of Birth/Christening Date Framed Print. G x