Evening! For today’s #MondayMonthlyInterview I’m delighted to welcome Caroline, a personal stylist & shopper from Style Bureau.
After studying fashion, Caroline was a high street fashion buyer for 10 years before setting up her own personal styling business. Caroline has kindly answered the following 10 short questions giving us an insight into life as a personal stylist and mum…
- When you were a child what did you want to be when you grew up? A singer.
- What makes you get up in the morning/inspires you? My boys (including husband!) and my personal styling business.
- If you won the EuroMillions what would you do? Buy a private jet so I could visit my brother in Sydney whenever I liked!
- Who would your fantasy 5 dinner party guests be? Kate Moss, Miranda, Jake Gyllenhaal, Emmanuelle Alt, Rhianna.
- If you were stranded on a desert island, what 5 items would you wish you had? Cheese, bread, wine, mobile phone, ipod.
- Who are your 5 favourite fashion designers? Chloe, Burberry, Isabel Marant, Marni, Tibi.
- What’s the biggest style faux pas that people make? Perfectly co-ordinating outfits – it can age you!
- Have you got any quick fashion tips for the festive season? The must-have piece this season is leather trousers – they’ll take you anywhere!
- As a mum, which are your favourite places to shop for your kids? H&M for boys and GAP.
- What advice do you have for anyone interested in setting up their own business? Give it everything but make time for your friends and family.
Thank you Caroline. If you’re looking for great gift ideas this Christmas, why not consider a gift voucher from Style Bureau. G x