Welcome to #ThursdayFriday! Tonight’s #5aday is Après (without the Ski) in London… Enjoy the following winter-themed bars this winter.
- Bodo’s Schloss, High Street Ken – Newly opened Austrian Ski Lodge bar, restaurant & disco with DJ in ski gondola!
- Forzawin(ter), E2 – Summer rooftop supperclub has turned all wintery with rugs, mulled wine & cheese Fonduta.
- Montague Ski Lodge, Bloomsbury – Pine trees, snow, ski racks, fairy lights & 12 different flavoured vodkas!
- Piste Bar @ Archer Street, Soho – Newly opened basement bar themed with old wooden skis & snow shoes on the wall.
- Tom’s Skate Lounge, Somerset House – Après-Skate from newly launched cosy bar overlooking the ice rink.
5 cool yet cosy bars to enjoy Après (without the Ski) this winter season but which will be dancing on the tables in tonight’s #GTopSpot?
Tonight’s #ThursdayFriday #GTopSpot goes to #5 Tom’s Skate Lounge, Somerset House – Après-Skate is the new Après-Ski! G x