Evening & welcome to #ThursdayFriday… tonight’s #5aday theme is great restaurants to sample in Richmond-upon-Thames this winter.
- A Cena, 418 Richmond Road – Great family Italian restaurant. Delicious food from their female chef.
- Bill’s, 1-3 Hill Rise – Lovely relaxed atmosphere, great for Sunday brunch. Expect a warm welcome.
- Gaucho, Richmond Riverside – Beautiful setting on the river, makes this perfect for a special occasion.
- Rock and Rose, 106-108 Kew Road – Glamorous decor & tasty menu make this perfect for a girls’ night out.
- The Dysart Arms, 135 Petersham Road – Had delicious lunch but portions could have been larger. Friendly staff.
5 great restaurants & reasons to visit Richmond… but which restaurant rocks in tonight’s #ThursdayFriday #GTopSpot?
Tonight’s #ThursdayFriday #GTopSpot goes to #4 Rock and Rose, 106-108 Kew Road – It rocks & Richmond rocks! G x