Today is Diwali, also known as the festival of lights, a five day festival & one of the most important Hindu festivals of the year…
The lights of Diwali signify the triumph of good over evil & to celebrate today’s #TuesdayTreats features 5 pretty tea light holders.
- Rockett St George Floral Antiqued Silver Tea Light Holders – For a stunning effect at night @ £2.99 each.
- Marks and Spencer Mercury Tealight Holder – Aqua – Add a stylish touch to your home @ £4 each.
- Oliver Bonas Dragonfly Hurricane Lamp – Pretty cream ceramic lamp with cut-out dragonflies for indoors/out @ £14.
- Not on the High Street Six Indian Tea Lights – Beautiful lights covered in glitter, sequins & mosaic mirrors @ £15.
- Lemon Tree Market Small Nickel Handmade Indian Elephant Tea Light Holder – Handmade on fair trade basis @ £15.98.
5 pretty tea light holders but which will shine the brightest in tonight’s #TuesdayTreats #GTopSpot?
Tonight’s #TuesdayTreats #GTopSpot goes to #3 Oliver Bonas Dragonfly Hurricane Lamp – For pure simplicity & style.
To all those that celebrate, may this Diwali be as bright as ever, bringing joy, health & wealth to you & your loved ones. Happy Diwali. G x