Welcome to #SundayHome. Today has been a DVD day (finally watching Homeland Series 1) so today’s #5aday is about putting your feet up… On lazy days like today, what better than to rest your feet on one of these 5 gorgeous ottomans…
- Oliver Bonas Velvet Ottoman – In choice of 9 fabulous colours from Deep Purple to Burnt Orange @ £365.
- La Residence Interiors Earl Ottoman – A stunning addition to your sitting room in neutral tones @ £395.
- Discover & Deliver Quartier Ottomans – For an ultra modern look in different sizes & colours starting from £471.
- John Lewis Barbican Stool – Retro-inspired with a modern twist in 1960s pop-inspired fabric @ £550.
- The White Company Richmond Ottoman – Luxurious bench & useful additional storage in range of neutral colours @ £795.
5 stunning ottomans to add some glamour to your sitting room or bedroom but which is ruling in tonight’s #SundayHome #GTopSpot?
Tonight’s #SundayHome #GTopSpot goes to #2 La Residence Interiors Earl Ottoman – Understated elegance & great value.
Now back to Homeland… can’t believe it’s taken me so long to get round to watching it. I’m hooked! G x