#GTime is back! I’ve had a lovely few weeks off and am feeling revitalised and raring to go, bringing you your #5aday Ginger goodness!
Welcome to this month’s #MysteryMonday #MondayMonthlyInterview, when I interview someone doing interesting stuff with their life… Today’s interviewee is Emeline aka The Herder (founder) of Remote Goat – an online network for creatives. Remote Goat enables creative designers & prospective clients to work remotely, flexibly & freely with each other, for free…
- When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? Ballet dancer, marine biologist, first woman fighter pilot in space – in that order!
- What makes you get up in the morning/inspires you? FOMO – Fear of missing out!
- If you won the EuroMillions, what would you do? Launch Remote Goat in the most almighty way and then champion its cause by taking it to all the four corners of the globe.
- Who would your fantasy 5 dinner party guests be? Emeline Pankhurst, David Carson, Stephen Hawking, Donna Summer and Pete Tong.
- If you were stranded on a desert island, what 5 items would you wish you had? iPhone, speakers, laptop, generator and my best mate!!!
Thanks so much to Emeline for taking part in today’s quickfire #MondayMonthlyInterview & all the very best with Remote Goat! To all the creatives out there… check out the website, sign up/follow on twitter (@Float_Your_Goat) and start networking with your peers now! G x