Mixing up a storm…
Happy #ThursdayFriday! Not only is it National Cake Week this week but it’s also London Cocktail Week (and National Curry Week too!)…
So in honour of London Cocktail Week, today’s #5aday features 5 new cocktail bars to ‘experiment’ this weekend.
- Evans & Peel Detective Agency – Prohibition-style cocktail bar behind secret entrance on Earl’s Court Road.
- Bounce – Sip one of the cocktail concoctions over ping pong in Holborn, the home of ping pong.
- House of Wolf – Experiment the theatre & taste of cocktails from the Apothecary bar on Islington’s Upper Street.
- B-Soho London – Enjoy pizza & cocktails in lively communal surroundings on Poland Street in Soho.
- Love & Liquor bar – Party late at this New York inspired warehouse-style cocktail bar in Kilburn.
5 cocktail bars with a difference but which will be mixing up a storm in tonight’s #GTopSpot?
Tonight’s #ThursdayFriday #GTopSpot goes to #2 Bounce for a competitive mix of ping ping, pizza & cocktails!