#WellbeingWednesday. Today’s ‘Eyes Wide Open’ #5aday features concealers & primers to help eyes look bright & wide awake!
- MAC Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer – Creamy, light & long-lasting. Great all-round concealer @ £14.50.
- Liz Earle Light Reflecting Concealer – Silky & brightening effects to conceal signs of tiredness @ £15.50.
- Benefit Boi-ing Industrial Strength Concealer – Hide dark shadows under eyes & other flaws @ £16.50.
- Benefit Stay Don’t Stray – Primer for concealers to ensure bright eyes (& bushy tails) @ £19.50.
- Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Complexion Highlighter – Concealer replaces signs of fatigue with luminous glow @ £25.
5 tried and tested concealers but which is the hidden gem of the pack, shining in tonight’s
#WellbeingWednesday #GTopSpot goes to #1 MAC Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer – Don’t go anywhere without it! G x