Evening! It’s 3 months to go to Christmas & I have just booked my flights to Geneva for a white Christmas skiing in the Swiss Alps…
Now’s the time to be planning this winter’s ski holiday, so today’s
#ThursdayFriday #5aday features 5 resorts with a difference…
- Gstaad, Switzerland – Romantic resort & a fave with the stars. Opt for luxurious lodgings with Haute Montagne.
- Lech, Austria – The posh neighbouring resort to St Anton. Known for some of the snowiest conditions in the Alps.
- Sainte Foy, France – Hidden gem close to the more famous resorts of Tignes & Val D’Isere. Good snow & off-piste.
- Kitzbuhel, Austria – Great family resort with easier slopes & beautiful scenery. Need to go when lots of snow!
- Kicking Horse, Canada – Backcountry skiers’ paradise in the heart of British Columbia without sacrificing style.
5 picture perfect ski resorts with loads of style thrown in but which is the pick of the pistes in tonight’s
#ThursdayFriday #GTopSpot goes to #1 Gstaad, Switzerland – Pure luxury, especially if you splash out here.