Fire up the wok!
#WellbeingWednesday. I was chatting to someone the other day about cooking & how it’s a great way to unwind after work…
So as it’s
#WellbeingWednesday, today’s #5aday is healthy recipes to give us some renewed inspiration in the kitchen.
- Stir-fried garlic chilli beef and ong choi recipe – Ready in 15 minutes and only 270 calories per serving. Yum!
- Baked salmon with fennel and tomatoes – Ready in 45 minutes and 398 calories per serving. Delicious!
- Spicy potato, butternut squash, pea and paneer curry with orange-scented rice – Ready in 45 minutes. Healthyish!
- Chargrilled chicken with roasted tomatoes, avocado, peas and mint – Ready in 30 mins & 305 calories. Tasty!
- Pasta Primavera – Full of goodness with asparagus, peas & spinach. Ready in less than 10 mins. Lush!
5 delicious recipes it’s hard to pick a favourite but which will make me dust off and fire up the wok in today’s
#WellbeingWednesday #GTopSpot goes to #1 Stir-fried garlic chilli beef and ong choi recipe – Healthy, quick & v. tasty! G x