#ThursdayFriday with ideas on where to go & what to do. Today’s #5aday features some alternative things to do this Sept/Oct.
Whether it’s shopping, eating, drinking, theatre or film you’re after, there are lots of wonderful experiences to be had this autumn.
- Gingerline HQ – Described as “a clandestine dining experience for London’s food adventurers.” Fast selling out!
- Experimental Cocktail Bar – Located behind an unmarked door in Chinatown. Love the decor. Booking is advisable.
- San Francisco Ballet’s ‘Three Mixed Bills’, Sadler’s Wells – With a reputation for their vast & rich repertoire.
- The Luna Cinema Open-air Film Season, Sept 2012, Kew Gardens – Showing The Artist, Breakfast at Tiffany’s & Grease!
- Pop Up Vintage Fair, Old Spitalfields – For the very best vintage shopping experience, on 3rd Sat of every month.
5 fabulous ideas for cultural days/nights out… but which is the biggest culture vulture in tonight’s
#ThursdayFriday #GTopSpot goes to #1 Gingerline HQ – Just booked tickets & it’s nothing to do with the name! G x