Posh Asian Nosh
Evening & welcome to
#ThursdayFriday! I love all kinds of different foods but my favourite is Asian food – be it Wagamamas or Yo Sushi.
But if you’re looking for something more upmarket, tonight’s
#5aday is posh Asian nosh served up within stylish surrounds across London.
- Eight Over Eight, King’s Road, Chelsea – Fabulous Pan-Asian menu & lively atmosphere with glamorous decor.
- Mint Leaf, Haymarket – Delicious modern Indian menu and cocktails served in smart, sophisticated setting.
- Roka, Charlotte Street, nr Tottenham Court Rd – Contemporary Japanese Robatayaki menu with striking, yet simple decor.
- Asia de Cuba, St Martins Lane – Fusion of Asian and Cuban cuisine served within upbeat, creative surroundings.
- Tsunami, Clapham – Modern Japanese menu and cocktail bar in sophisticated, stylishly designed restaurant.
5 excellent eateries serving up modern Asian cuisine within chic surroundings but which will be today’s special in the
#ThursdayFriday #GTopSpot goes to #4 Asia de Cuba, St Martins Lane – Food & atmosphere worth experiencing. G x