#WellbeingWednesday. It’s impossible not to feel inspired by the wonder of Team GB & our successes in the Olympics so far.
It really has been the most incredible games… so why not take advantage of the moment & the momentum by making a commitment to get fit? Whatever your motivation, joining a club is great for those new to a sport, but also for those who want to push themselves further. Then there’s the social side.
#WellbeingWednesday features 5 sports & clubs to join to really capitalise on the moment & create your own London 2012 legacy.
- Running – Inspired by Mo Farrah‘s 10,000m Gold? Then join a running club. Check out Run England’s clubs here.
- Rowing – Inspired by our 4 Gold rowing medals? Join a rowing club. Check out British Rowing for your local club.
- Tennis – Inspired by Andy‘s Gold & Silver? Join a tennis club. Check out British Tennis for your local club.
- Cycling – Inspired by our 8 Gold track & road medals? Take up cycling. Find your local club via British Cycling.
- Triathlon – Inspired by the Brownlee Brothers? Try your hand at a Tri. Find your local club via British Triathlon.
5 great sports that are all celebrating wonderful successes this London 2012 but which will be atop of the podium in tonight’s
#WellbeingWednesday #GTopSpot winner is RUNNING! I pledge to join the club! #MyOlympicLegacy. What’s your Olympic legacy pledge? G x