#ThursdayFriday! As well as amazing sport, there are lots of great cultural experiences to be had as part of the London 2012 Festival.
#London2012 Cultural Olympiad is the largest cultural celebration in the history of the games & today’s #GTime features 5 to visit.
- Road to 2012 at the National Portrait Gallery – Free portrait exhibit following athlete journeys to
- National Gallery’s Metamorphosis: Titian 2012 in collaboration with The Royal Ballet – Reveals Titian’s influence on today’s artists.
- Julius Caesar, Noel Coward Theatre 8 Aug-15 Sept – Part of the World Shakespeare Festival 2012 & London 2012 Festival.
- BBC Proms 2012 – World’s Greatest Classical Music Festival which culminates with Proms in the Park on 8 Sept.
- In the Moment: The Sports Photography of Tom Jenkins, Kings Palace until 24 Aug – Award-winning photography.
5 different cultural events celebrating
#London2012 through art, music & theatre but which will sing for joy in tonight’s #GTopSpot?
#ThursdayFriday London 2012 Festival #GTopSpot goes to #4 BBC Proms 2012 & in particular Proms in the Park. G x