#ShoeFriday & by popular demand… today’s shoe theme is men’s shoes! No sexy, strappy, summery heels today sadly!
#ShoeFriday men’s shoes have been recommended by Michael Benjamin who works for UGG Australia… & previously J Lindberg.
- Sebago Boat Shoe – Comfortable, great colour combos to match any outfit & truly authentic. Perfect for summer.
- Toms Espadrille – Ethical, simple, comfortable, well priced & a good replacement for the flip flop this summer.
- Rivieras Classic 50s Spanish Espadrille – Truly stylish summer shoe. Will get you the nod from those in the know.
- UGG Empire – The most comfortable hi-top trainers about. Credibility without wearing jeans round your ass.
- Loake 1880 Brogue – These guys know how to make good shoes. Classy, reliable & relevant when on trend as well as off.
5 pairs of men’s shoes this Man Friday but which pair will turn heads the most on the catwalk or sidewalk this summer?
Today’s #ShoeFriday #GTopSpot goes to #1 Sebago Boat Shoe – You could say they shoehorned their way to the top!
Thanks to Michael for recommending today’s ‘Man Friday’
#ShoeFriday 5-a-day… an excellent line-up. Have a fab weekend everyone! G x