Beach Ready Too
Evening & happy
#WellbeingWednesday! 2 weeks ago I posted 5 steps (Part 1) of an intensive 4 week plan to get bikini ready for the beach…
Now I’m just 2 weeks away from my holiday, so today’s
#GTime focuses on Part 2 of the plan to help me/you look & feel great on the beach.
- Week 3 – Strength training to sculpt. Continue with interval training – again at least 3 times a week but combine with strength work.
- Strength work tones but also speeds up weight loss – win, win! I recommend a Body Pump class to ensure you’re working the whole body.
- Finish off all strength sessions with more deep stretching (or yoga) to help lengthen muscles & banish the appearance of cellulite!
- Week 4 – Combine all training from last 3 weeks into a cross-training programme over 5 workouts of interval, stretch & strength work.
- Alternate between interval-stretch work & strength-stretch work… After 4 weeks, you’ll notice a change in the way you look & feel!
So there you have it – a simple 5 steps (Part 2) of an intensive 4 week plan… Next step is to hit the beach & soak up those rays!
Part 1 of the ‘Beach Ready’ plan is posted here. Next
#GTime is Friday. Thanks for following! G x