Welcome to the
#MondayMonthlyInterview when on the 1st Monday of each month, I interview someone doing interesting stuff with their life.
Today I’m pleased to welcome Fit chick Tori, a writer, runner, blogger & adidas athlete based in the desert sands of Dubai… She’s also been one of my partners in crime for a very long time! Now, she is a real source of inspiration for me & hopefully you too…
- When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? “A rock star but as it happens, my singing resembles a drowning cat and I have two left feet.”
- What makes you get up in the morning? “I tend to spring out of bed every morning in the hope of getting out for a run before it gets too hot.”
- If you won the EuroMillions what would you do? “Not sure I’d change much… a few blow outs perhaps then give the rest to the charity I support, Children of the Mountain.”
- Who would your fantasy 5 dinner party guests be? “Ultrarunner Scott Jurek, the late Steve Jobs, Hello Kitty, Ginger of Ginger & Spice and my current squeeze.”
- If you were stranded on a desert island, what 5 items would you wish you had? “My Mac, a man, a bottomless Americano, an endless supply of CocoPops and my running shoes.”