Evening! Hope you’ve had a lovely weekend. Today’s
#SundayHome column stays within the bedroom & adds to last week’s sweet dreams theme.
There’s something about fresh sheets on the bed to encourage a good night’s sleep… so today’s 5-a-day showcases 5 divine duvet covers.
- Heal’s Eden King Size Duvet Set – Fly to a dream world in the company of swallows & butterflies @ £60.
- Orla Kiely Tiny Stem King Duvet Cover – Add a touch of retro chic with this stylish neutral print cover @ £85.
- Graham and Green King Kimono Duvet Cover – Indian cotton with hand-block print of pink & turquoise colours @ £89.
- The White Company Versailles King Duvet Cover – For a romantic, vintage feel with this crisp white linen @ £105.
- Amara Lilly Finch Duvet Set – Pretty pink flowers & birds with blue detailing & reverse of blue/pink @ £150.
5 stunning designs to complete your bedroom look & ensure sweet dreams but which will sleep walk into today’s
#SundayHome #GTopSpot goes to #3 Graham and Green King Kimono Duvet Cover – Gorgeous fresh, summery print.
Enjoy your evening & when it comes to it… sweet dreams! Right, I’m off to the pub to support England. G x