#WellbeingWednesday! In 4 weeks, I will be on holiday & the countdown is now on to get bikini ready for the beach…
So to help, today’s
#WellbeingWednesday shares 5 steps (Part 1) of an intensive 4 week plan focused on burning fat & getting rid of cellulite!
- Week 1 – Fat burning through interval training. Run 3 times this week, changing the speed & intensity up & down every 4/5 minutes.
- Interval training is most effective first thing in the morning (if poss) as this kick-starts your metabolism for the rest of the day meaning more calories burned!
- Week 2 – Banish cellulite. Combine Week 1 interval training sessions with 15 mins of lower body deep stretches (longer than 30 secs).
- I’d recommend a yoga or pilates class as well to really ensure you’re getting the most from your deep stretching this week.
- It’s obvious but make sure to drink lots of water & eat a balanced diet. Cut back on alcohol & you’ll see the benefits on the beach!
5 steps to focus on for the next 2 weeks. Part 2 of the 4 week plan will be revealed in the next
#WellbeingWednesday #GTime in 2 weeks’ time.
#GTime is now every other day, so see you back here at 6pm on #ShoeFriday for the next post. Have a lovely evening! G x