Another week bites the dust! Happy
#ShoeFriday… although I’m renaming it #LoubisFriday in honour of Christian Louboutin…
Why you ask? Well tomorrow I’m at last off to the Design Museum for the amazing Christian Louboutin exhibition. Also our favourite red sole designer has had a tough week, losing its court battle with Zara over their use of the signature red sole.
Today I’m showcasing my favourite 5 Loubis. If only I could have a pair for every day of the week, then every day could be a Loubis day!
- Black Pigalle Patent 100mm – If you have only one pair of Loubis in your life, go for these @ £375!
- Nude Very Prive Patent 120mm – My 2nd favourite pair (& the extent of my Loubis collection!). Gorgeous @ £495.
- Turquoise Very Prive Suede 120mm – Great colour this S/S season. Bold, bright and beautiful @ £495.
- Ginza 140 cutout leather slingbanks from Net-a-Porter – Look like a bronzed goddess in these beauties @ £535.
- Sexy Strass 100 Swarovski crystal peep-toe pumps from Net-a-Porter – If money were no object @ £2,095!
5 lushious loubis to lust after but which will stand pride of place on the shoe pedestal in today’s
#GTopSpot winner is #5 Sexy Strass 100 Swarovski crystal peep-toe pumps from Net-a-Porter. G x