Hello & welcome to
#ThursdayFriday #GTime & today’s theme which showcases 5 great London restaurants around the capital. Bon appetit!
- Automat, American Brasserie, Dover Street – A touch of NYC style in the heart of Mayfair.
- Bumpkin Notting Hill – Town house restaurant off Portabello Road. 4 floors of dining & entertainment.
- Bread Street Kitchen, St Paul’s – Gordon Ramsey’s stylish warehouse restaurant in One New Change development.
- Baltic, Blackfriers Road – Simply stunning setting for modern Eastern European cuisine & vodka.
- Megan’s Deli & Restaurant, King’s Road – Deli by day, restaurant by night. Delicious platters. Pretty courtyard.
5 delicious restaurants, all with their own individual styles & cuisine but which will be served up the honour of today’s
#ThursdayFriday #GTopSpot goes to #2 Bumpkin Notting Hill – Lush food & Attic cabaret entertainment! G x