Lean & Mean
#WellbeingWednesday. Today’s theme is ‘Toning Shoes’ which we’re told will result in toned legs, thighs & bums! Quite a statement.
The degree of instability in the sole of these shoes works muscles in legs & bums harder to maintain balance with toning benefits…
- Marks and Spencer Step-Tone Gem Flip-Flops with Nature-Step Technology – Increase muscle activity in legs @ £35.
- Reebok EasyTone Plus Vive – “Balance pods” create instability in response to strides which tones. Now @ £45.
- FitFlop Lunetta Urban White – The world’s first muscle-activating flip flop, this time with added sparkle @ £60.
- Sketchers UK Women’s Tone-ups Run – Run in these to increase calorie burn, build endurance & tone muscles @ £66.
- MBT Kianga Incense – ‘Dressy’ option designed to simulate walking barefoot on natural surfaces @ £190.
5 very different ‘toning’ shoes with grand claims to tone & burn calories but which is the leanest & meanest in today’s
#WellbeingWednesday #GTopSpot winner is #4 Sketchers UK Women’s Tone-ups Run – Running shoe with benefits. G x