#SundayHome! Hope you’ve had a lovely weekend. I’ve been catching up with old friends which has been wonderful.
We even had a drink in the garden! So, while the weather isn’t perfect for al fresco entertaining, today’s theme is garden accessories.
- Kew Botanical Gardens Medium Flower Pot – Hand thrown, glazed pots bearing the Royal Botanic Gardens Kew crest @ £18.
- John Lewis Cage Large Coral Tealight Holder – A range of colourful, cage-style tealight holders @ £20.
- Not on the High Street Garden Hammock by Penelope Tom Ltd – Swing away while reading a good book @ £35.
- Daisy Flower Deck Chair from Deckchairs Online – Yellow, white & green polka dot design adds fresh look @ £85.
- Royal Raj Eau de Nil Parasol from the Indian Garden Company – Colonial-style parasol, handmade in India @ £260.
5 gorgeous accessories to brighten up your outside space for entertaining this summer but which will bask in glory in today’s
#SundayHome #GTopSpot goes to #4 Daisy Flower Deck Chair from Deckchairs Online – Fun, colourful designs. G x