Hello & welcome back to #WellbeingWednesday… with all this wonderful weather it’s time to plan a summer load of healthy activities!
Today I’m featuring 5 summer sports which I’m looking forward to dabbling in this summer. Hope this provides some inspiration!
- Horse-riding – Some friends & I are soon to go riding in the beautiful surrounds of Windsor Park. Tally ho!
- Tennis – After a game at Putney Tennis Club recently I’m inspired to have a few more friendlies this summer.
- Golf – I have all the gear (& no idea) & must dust off my clubs this summer & head to Duke’s Meadow in Chiswick.
- Surfing– I’m in throes of booking a holiday to Ericeira, Portugal to try my hand at surfing & kite-surfing.
- Cycling – I’ve been persuaded to take part in a 40km @iamspecialized @cycletta in Wiltshire at end of June!
5 sports (other than running) to ensure I’m at the peak of fitness this summer but which will stand atop the podium in today’s #GTopSpot?
My #WellbeingWednesday #GTopSpot goes to #4 Surfing/kite-surfing in Ericeira, Portugal for taking me completely out of my comfort zone!
Hope this inspires you to get out there & do something out of your comfort zone this summer while promoting your fitness & wellbeing! G x