Al fresco Drinking
Evening & welcome to #ThursdayFriday! This weather is amazing & to celebrate today’s #GTime features 5 great beer gardens around London.
- Pitcher and Piano, Richmond – Amazing views over the Thames where @Queen_UK‘s Jubilee boat is currently moored.
- The Phene, Chelsea – For sophisticated evening drinks in posh surroundings. Great spot for people watching.
- White Horse, Parson’s Green – AKA “The Sloaney Pony” this has long been a popular spot for drinking al fresco.
- Avalon, Clapham – Perfect place to enjoy a glass of blush if you can find a spot in the beautiful back garden.
- The Ship, Wandsworth – One of the most popular outdoor drinking spots on riverside in Southwest London. Great atmos.
5 beautiful places to enjoy al fresco drinking this summer but which will be toasting a victory in today’s #GTopSpot?
Today’s #ThursdayFriday #GTopSpot goes to #1 Pitcher and Piano, Richmond – A stunning location for al fresco drinking. Cheers!
I’m off to Edinburgh tomorrow, so taking #GTimeOut for a few days… Ginger’s daily #GTime will return to normal next Monday. G x