Welcome to #WellbeingWednesday where today’s theme is beauty & nails! I’ve just had my nails done in preparation for this weekend…
I have recently been converted from OPI gel to @CNDWorld’s Shellac, mainly because it’s longer lasting & less damaging for the nails. Plus, there’s a fab range of gorgeous colours to choose from! Today’s 5-a-day showcases my favourite Shellac colours for this summer.
- Hot Pop Pink – Look hot this summer with fabulous shocking pink Shellac nails.
- Hotski to Tchotchke – For a vibrant, ‘hot to trot’ look, in on trend aqua green.
- Rock Royalty – In honour of the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee, rock this royal purple colour.
- Rubble – For those that prefer darker colours, opt for this neutral taupe shade.
- Tropix – Look tropical and tasty this summer with this orangey, coral colour.
5 stunning shades for statement nails this summer but which colour nails it, in today’s #GTopSpot?
My #GTopSpot this #WellbeingWednesday goes to #5 Tropix for transporting me off to a tropical place of sun, sea and sand!