Happy #ThursdayFriday! Living in London, it’s easy to forget how lucky we are to have so much culture & entertainment on our doorstep.
Today’s feature showcases 5 ideas for a night of theatre. There’s something here for every taste so sit back & enjoy tonight’s #GTime!
- If you haven’t yet seen WarHorse @WarHorseOnStage then you must. I haven’t seen the film for fear it won’t live up to the theatre production.
- Wild Swans @youngvictheatre – @TimeOutLondon Critic’s Choice. Hurry & see adaptation of this epic before 13 May.
- Matthew Bourne’s Early Adventures, Sadler’s Wells Theatre – Enjoy some of Bourne’s early work from 21 to 26 May.
- Matilda the Musical – One of the best-selling shows & from our shores! Kids will laugh & adults will cry.
- The Conquering Hero @OrangeTreeThtr – Highly acclaimed play about first world war & literally on my doorstep.
5 different dramas to captivate & stimulate our cultural senses but which will take centre stage in today’s #GTopSpot limelight?