On the first Monday of every month, I’m pleased to announce #MysteryMonday’s new #MondayMonthlyInterview… Starting from today, this new monthly column of 5 bite-size Q&As, will feature different people who are doing interesting things for work or play.
I’m pleased to welcome Michael Wallner @miketv67 as our first interviewee for this inaugural monthly feature! Michael is a photography artist based at @WimbledonArt Studios, specialising in adapting photos into acrylic, neon & canvas works of art.
- When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? “A child. Who wants to grow up?”
- What makes you get up in the morning? “The alarm on my iPhone… My studio – I pay so much for it I want to get there as early as possible every day!”
- If you won the EuroMillions what would you do? “I would buy a gallery to display my art and other upcoming artists too. Oh and a flat in New York.”
- Who would your fantasy 5 dinner party guests be? “Banksy, Michael McIntyre, Scarlett Johansson, Kermit and Prince Harry.”
- Who are your 5 fave people you follow on Twitter? “@wengerknowsbest, @MrsStephenFry, @mrjohnofarrell, @RupertMurdochPR and @iamwillpearson.”